This weekend is one of the seven most powerful times of the year. Most know this as Fall Equniox, I like to call it a “SUPER POWER SELF LOVE DAY” – and if you want to make sure you’re doing the things that make you happy, you want to tap into this energy in the next few days (the official equinox is the 22nd, but you can surf the energy on either side, too!)
These Super Power Days are the time to stop, drop and have a check in with yourself – and the divine – to ensure your life is set on a course to bring you the things you really want – you know happiness, prosperity, love, peace, all that good stuff.
In your busy life with so much to do, it can be really easy to get off course – and you end up spending lots of your precious resources, time, energy and money on things that don’t really lead you to where you want to go. And we do not want that!
We want your life to be HAPPY & aligned with your heart and soul…
So a few things about Fall Equinox you want to know.
1. Fall Equinox is the middle of “harvest time” – so get clear on what you want to create and call in these last few months of the year – while you might not be a farmer pulling in the crops, you are pulling in the harvest of the dreams and intentions you set for yourself this year. Nine months into the year, its time to check in, before the full harvest time comes in late October.
2. Equinox is all about the ‘balance’ of things – it provides a unique opportunity to get still and go deeper within yourself, where the TRUE answers lie – when you unplug – even for 30 minutes – from your busy life to get into a place of deeper stillness you will find WISDOM.
Daring act of love: Make a date with yourself, get still, and ask yourself the following three questions – and get the wise answers. And then, no matter what, commit to following through on the actions that most align with your happiness – even if that means disappointing another.
Directions: Best to write the answer to these on paper where you can see them. Before each question, stop, read the question, put you hand on your heart (this will help you connect to your heart mind), and breathe. Then write whatever comes.
- What do I really want to call in to my life by the end of this year? What will create the MOST happiness and success for me for the rest of the year? Be specific, clear and focused. This is not the time to create a litany of things to DO, this is about being with what your heart and soul most want to call in. Ask your heart mind, not your monkey mind. Max four things. And do yourself the favor to connect in with all the places in your life – your work, your relationships, your health, your finances, your home, etc. – to see what is most calling you.
- What are the wisest ways for me to spend my precious resources – time, energy, money – right now? Answer this question for all three things – time, energy and money. Often when we think of resources we only think of money, but there are other resources that are just, if not more important – and you have finite amounts of these. We get into overwhelm or underwhelm when we aren’t real about our resources of time and energy. Consider all three.
- What wise actions can I take in the next 40 days to ensure this harvest of happiness and abundance comes in for me? While it would be nice to sit under a Bohdi tree and have this all show up at your feet, I don’t know how that works. I do know however that focused action connected to your heart and soul creates miracles and joy. So for each of the areas that you put a stake in the ground to create and call in by the end of this year – ask your heart mind, not your doing mind, what inspired, focused, wise actions you can take to manifest this into reality.
If your busy mind is having a hard time slowing down and hearing your divine wisdom, have no fear! I just taped a Meditation on Location for you from the Pacific Ocean that will lead you through a process to create space inside yourself so you can get to these answers.
Go here to get the meditation – it’s a video that you can watch and listen to!
# # #
Christine Arylo, m.b.a., writer, speaker and teacher, is an inspirational catalyst who teaches people how to put their most important partnership first, the one with themselves, so that they can create the love and life their hearts and souls crave. The popular author of the go-to guide on love & romantic relationships, Choosing ME before WE www.mebeforewe.com, and the self-love handbook, Madly in Love with ME, coming out this fall, Arylo is the founder of the international day of self-love (Feb 13). Check out her free Self-Love Kit at www.ChooseSelfLove.com.